Looking for more information on the Bravo Kamado grill?
Check out our Information Presentation or download our brochure to learn more about the features and benefits of our kamado grill.
The parts listed below are warranted for the time period specified and with the following qualifications.
ProFire Kamado Bravo Warranty
- 20 Years: Ceramic components including lid, bottom, firebox and fire ring
- 10 Years: Cast aluminum vent cap & stainless steel parts including: bands, hinge, hardware, ash door, stand and cooking grid. (Warranty is for rust thru and loss of structural integrity.)
- 1 Year: All other components including charcoal grate, shelves, casters, handle, thermometer and gaskets.
ProFire SearMagic® Infrared Side Cooker Warranty
- Life Time: SearMagic Cooking Grid
- 10 Years: Stainless Steel Components including cover, housing, radiation shield and grease tray. (Warranty is for rust thru and loss of structural integrity)
- 5 Years: Infrared Burner
- 1 Year: All other components including valve, ignition system, knob and hardware.
ProFire warrants to the original purchaser of the Bravo grill that it is free of defects in material and workmanship for the above periods.
This warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement of any part which under normal residential use and maintenance Profire determines after reasonable examination to be defective. ProFire shall replace parts finds defective with equivalent parts and shall ship such parts at the purchasers expense to the purchasers shipping address.
Grills in a commercial, community or multi-tenant applications will have a 1 year warranty on all parts.
What is not covered:
- This warranty does not apply to freight, labor or any other cost associated with the service or repair of the grill.
- This does not cover damage due to the forces of nature, natural disasters, theft, vandalism, operator error, improper use, assembly, maintenance or installation, over firing, abuse or accidental damage.
- This warranty does not cover damage from normal wear and tear from use of the product such as the ceramic fading, chipping, scratching or other changes in appearance that do not affect the performance of the grill.
- Bill of sale, cancelled check or payment record should be kept to verify purchase date and validate warranty.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PROVIDED BY STATE AND FEDERAL LAW, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED AND SPECIALLY EXCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
WARRANTY TO ANYONE OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER; WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EXCEPT WHERE SUCH EXCLUSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED BY LAWS OF THE STATE OR THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER’S RESIDENCE.